This is a substantive management programme which combines practical career-based elements with a number of essentials underpinning management disciplines that will be invaluable as the individual’s career progresses. The course is therefore an ideal preparation for immediate employment in the tourism sector.
A Level or O Level with 3 years of experience. Students with over 5 years of experience in the industry will also be considered.
Duration: 12 months / 18 months
Mode of Study: Part Time / Full Time
- Rooms division operations
- Rooms division supervision
- Food and beverage operations
- Food and beverage supervision
- Essentials of finance in tourism and hospitality
- Customer service management in tourism and hospitality
- Global tourism and hospitality